You and your baby will love it here. Your baby will be held, cuddled, talked to & stimulated consistently by loving nurturing teachers trained in Early Childhood Development. They will help your infant develop early communication skills by using Baby Sign Language. You’ll receive daily written communication and are welcome to drop by or call anytime to chat with the teachers.
Your Toddler will feel comfortable and secure; loved and nurtured; happy and content. Your child will experience successes that encourage physical, emotional, social, and intellectual growth. As your child develops his/her own sense of self confidence he/she will begin to identify and understand his/her unique strengths and abilities as he/she transitions to preschool.
Your preschooler will develop a love of learning while working & playing diligently in our Woodland Hills Preschool’s developmentally appropriate, interactive-hands-on Early Childhood Development Center. Your child will be ready to excel in Kindergarten and beyond with physical, emotional, social, and intellectual skills developed through our self confidence building Pre-Kindergarten curriculum.
Your Child Will Love It Here & So Will You!
Preschool, Toddler & Infant Care Check List
When you visit Halsey Schools you and your child will feel comfortable and at home. You’ll feel confident and safe as you are greeted by each and every caring-qualified-smiling teacher.
- You’ll see clean-bright-colorful classrooms full of happy children.
- You’ll hear cheery music and children laughing, playing and learning at their own pace.
- You’ll see age appropriate manipulatives and equipment.
- You’ll smell the fresh clean air.
- You’ll find happy hands-on learning activities on every table, every shelf, and in every corner.
Outside you’ll see children enjoying the trees, tricycles, push toys, water play tables, play structures and more. You’ll see parents just like you: reading books, painting pictures, and playing outside with their children.
- Family Owned & Operated Since 1978
- Extended Hours Monday-Friday 6:30-6:30, many scheduling options
- Ages 6 Weeks – 6 Years Old
- Low Child/Teacher Ratios: Infants: 3-4 children per teacher, Toddlers: 4-6 children per teacher, Preschool: 10-12 children per teacher
- Happy, Loving, Caring, Educated Teachers
- Early Childhood Development Hands-On Curriculum: So much more than Daycare or Childcare
- Interactive, socialized activities: Screen free environment
- Nutritious Daily Snacks
- Nutritious Hot Lunches or bring your own
- Affordable Tuition Rates
- Daily Written & Verbal Communication with parents
- Many Parent Involvement Opportunities