|6:30||Arrival, breakfast, centers|
|9:00||Free Choice Play|
|3:30||Outdoor or Indoor Play|
|4:15||Outdoor or Indoor Play|
Bring your own or sign-up for these tasty options
What’s different at the Preschool?
- Welcoming children ages 2-6
- Our Preschool ratio is 1:10-12.
- There are 4 classrooms arranged by age. Your child will start in the Panda class.
- Your child is welcome to continue to use bottles, pacifiers, sippy cups, security blankets or other items.
- Diapers are welcomed; your child does not need to be potty trained.
- Lunches can not be heated up or refrigerated. For warm foods some parents use a thermos or sign up for hot lunches.
- Hot lunches are available. See menu & Sign up at HalseySchools.com/lunch
- Optional field trips for potty trained children 3yrs and older. Be sure to check the calendar and signup here, HalseySchools.com/field-trips-permission/