|6:30||Arrival, Breakfast, Open Play In Centers|
|8:30||Diaper Change and Wash Hands|
|8:45||Clean Up Time and Circle Time|
|9:30||Hand Washing and Snack Time|
|10:00||Outdoor Play & Motor Skills|
|10:30||Diaper Change and Wash Hands, Open Play In Centers|
|10:45||Arts & Crafts and Outside Activities|
|11:15||Clean Up Time, Wash Hands|
|12:30||Diaper Change and Wash Hands, Nap/Rest Time|
|3:00||Diaper Change, Circle Time, Wash Hands, Snack Time|
|4:00||Outdoor Play, Art and/or Group Activities and Free Play|
|5:00||Diaper Changes, Wash Hands, and Snack Time|
|5:30||Self-Expressive Art, Center Play, Outdoor Play|
Bring your own or sign-up for these tasty options
What’s different at the Toddler Center?
- Welcoming children ages 18 months to 24-34 months.
- Our Toddler Center ratio is 1:6.
- Bottles, pacifiers, sippy cups, etc are still welcome.
- Specialized instruction in Spanish, Art, Music, and Music/Movement/Gym.
- Lunches can still be heated up in microwave but not stored in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerators are still available for milk & cups.
- Snacks continue to be provided 3 times a day. Fruits, vegetables, crackers & cheese, and more.
- Hot lunches are also available. See menu & Sign up at HalseySchools.com/lunch