- Welcoming children ages 2-6
- Our Preschool ratio is 1:10-12.
- There are 4 classrooms arranged by age. Your child will start in the Panda class.
- Your child is welcome to continue to use bottles, pacifiers, sippy cups, security blankets or other items.
- Diapers are welcomed; your child does not need to be potty trained.
- Lunches can not be heated up or refrigerated. For warm foods some parents use a thermos or sign up for hot lunches.
- Hot lunches are available. See menu & Sign up at HalseySchools.com/lunch
- Optional field trips for potty trained children 3yrs and older. Be sure to check the calendar and signup here, HalseySchools.com/field-trips-permission/
What’s going on?
Loving, Caring Teachers
I love the good, kind, lovely hearts I feel all child have. Early Childhood Development Credential, CPR & First Aid Certified I have my Early Childhood Development Credential, my BA in Child Development and am CPR and First Aid Certified. I’ve been teaching since 1998. I also speak some Spanish. I am also an advocate for […]
Even though I’m the teacher I learn something new from children everyday. I love to see their happy faces when they discover something new or master a skill. Early Childhood Development Credential, CPR & First Aid Certified I have my Early Childhood Development Credential and I am CPR & First Aid certified. I have been working with children since […]