- Welcoming children ages 18 months to 24-34 months.
- Our Toddler Center ratio is 1:6.
- Bottles, pacifiers, sippy cups, etc are still welcome.
- Specialized instruction in Spanish, Art, Music, and Music/Movement/Gym.
- Lunches can still be heated up in microwave but not stored in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerators are still available for milk & cups.
- Snacks continue to be provided 3 times a day. Fruits, vegetables, crackers & cheese, and more.
- Hot lunches are also available. See menu & Sign up at HalseySchools.com/lunch
What’s going on?
Loving, Caring Teachers
I feel like this career chose me! I love working with children, being creative and having fun. I take pride in setting a good example for others, promoting a healthy lifestyle and I work hard to bring a level of professionalism to child development. I care about children and want to help guide them, teach […]
I love teaching children. Everyday is a new adventure; I never know what the day will bring. I love children’s huge personalities and how silly they can be. Working with children is so much fun. Early Childhood Development Credential, CPR & First Aid Certified I have my BA in Early Childhood and Adolescent Development, my Early […]
Every day is a special adventure when teaching children. There is always something new to do and learn. Early Childhood Development Credential, CPR & First Aid Certified I have my Early Childhood Development Credential and I am CPR & First Aid certified. I have been working with children since 2011. A little bit about me… I’m a […]