- Welcoming mobile & soon to be mobile children up to 18 months old.
- Same ratio as our Infant Center 1:4.
- A more structured schedule with more regular feeding and sleeping times.
- Lunch is served at 11:30
- Nap Time is from 12:00-3:00
- More snacks are provided: 3 times a day. Fruits, vegetables, crackers & cheese…
- Lunches can still be heated up in microwave; however, lunches can not be stored in the refrigerator. We suggest for cold foods use a cooler type lunch box with a frozen drink or blue ice to keep things cold.
- Refrigerators are still available for milk & cups just not full lunches.
- Bottles, pacifiers, sippy cups, etc are still welcome.
- Please provide a bag/backpack that will hang beneath the cubbies to hold changes of clothes, sheet and blanket (no pillows please). Please remember to take sheets and blankets home at the end of the week to be cleaned.
Loving, Caring Teachers
I love teaching children and watching them complete life milestones. When they learn something new I love sharing their joy with them. Early Childhood Development Credential, CPR & First Aid Certified I have my Early Childhood Development Credential and I am CPR and First Aid Certified. I have a B.S. in Early Child and Adolescent Development […]
Children surprise me every day. Each child has a unique personality and perspective that brings a smile to my face. Early Childhood Development Credential, CPR & First Aid Certified I have my Early Childhood Development Credential, and I am CPR & First Aid Certified. I’m working towards my BS in child development. I’ve been caring for […]