Companies give you money to save for college
Jenni and I have had a Upromise account since it started in 2000. We’ve earned 1000s of dollars for our children’s college tuition just by shopping through Upromise. It’s easy to sign up, participate and save money. Click on the logo to signup for free. It’s never too early or too late to start saving for college.
What is Upromise?
Upromise was founded with a single mission in mind—to help families achieve the goal of a college education for the children they love. Upromise provides the programs, products, and information parents need to help them reach their college-savings goals.
As a Upromise member, you can save for college on everyday purchases such as
- Dinning out
- Buying online at Groupon, Target, Toys R Us, Walmart and lots more
- Buying groceries with your linked grocery cards
- Buying at brick and motar stores with your linked credit cards
- Buying gas
- Charging anything on the official Upromise Credit Card
And you can invite your family and friends to help you save too. When they join, a portion of their eligible spending can be deposited into your Upromise account—automatically.
How It Works
- Join Upromise for FREE and register your grocery loyalty cards, credit cards, and other basic information to allow upromise to track your eligible spending
- Shop for the participating products and services you enjoy
- Save a portion of your qualified spending for college automatically in your Upromise account.